Hey, thanks! I actually ran across your code last night when I was first
doing this. I ran your code and it worked fine. I created a test project to
"copy" your code, and mine failed. I tried looking at every checkbox and
every key path, nothing worked.
I've uploaded my the "test project" to github. I'd love it if you guys could
take a look, and tell me what I'm doing wrong. I feel like it's an exact
copy, but it doesn't work. Hopefully this can provide an insight into my
stupidity.

http://github.com/ryanbriones/tableview-userdefaults

If you don't have git, you can download a zip or tarball from the downloads
tab. Thanks!

--
Ryan Carmelo Briones