On 29 Apr 2009, at 11:29, fawad shafi wrote:

for example i write one program in c language and then compile it, the compiler will create the one .obj file for us. if i wana use that obj file in xcode or obj-c, is it possible??

The system compiler on Mac OS X doesn't make files with the extension ".obj", even for plain C code. That's why I suspected you might be talking about some other compiler (my guess being Microsoft's, since that's the most common place where you might see a ".obj" extension).

Anyway, the easiest thing to do is to put your C source files into your Xcode project and it will compile them and link them against the rest of your program. Then you don't need to bother about the object files at all.

Kind regards,

Alastair.

p.s. Please always reply to the list as well as directly.

--
http://alastairs-place.net