Hi Satoshi,

If you run this in Terminal:
Bugdom:~ kiel$ file /Applications/System\ Preferences.app/Contents/ MacOS/System\ Preferences /Applications/System Preferences.app/Contents/MacOS/System Preferences: Mach-O universal binary with 2 architectures /Applications/System Preferences.app/Contents/MacOS/System Preferences (for architecture i386): Mach-O executable i386 /Applications/System Preferences.app/Contents/MacOS/System Preferences (for architecture ppc7400): Mach-O executable ppc

You can see the System Preferences application is not a 64 bit application (at least, not yet). Therefore, you cannot make a 64 bit preference pane.

Kiel