Hopefully this has a simple answer but it seems now that when I call
copyItemAtPath:toPath:error: to copy a folder to another location, I
get this in the console:

6/1/09 3:48:28 PM
/Users/jimt/Source/MyApp/trunk/build/Debug/MyApp.app/Contents/MacOS/MyApp[29625]
reading from /Users/jimt/Library/MyApp/MyFolder: Is a directory

I had to break on syslog() to see who was even causing this to happen.
 I'm not sure what's changed or if I've set some magic flag someplace
that's finding its way into the internals of
copyItemAtPath:toPath:error: but does anyone know why I'd be getting
that logged? Very confusing.

--
Jim
http://nukethemfromorbit.com