Hello everyone!

So I have a little problem that I don't know how to fix so if somebody
would be kind to help and explain the solution.

Problem is that splitView displays subviews that are rendered outside from the
visible area
of the window so therefore are clipped (not visible). They are clipped after
the splitView
has been resized in that extend that (only right subview and/or both) subviews
had been totally sized down.
When resized back up, top (of both subviews) and/or right part (of right
subview) are clipped.

My guess it has something to do with bounds and/or position of subviews, but
since I'm novice in Cocoa
and Objective-C I can't see the solution.

Here is the code that I'm using for displaying splitView.

Thanks in advance!
Mario

- (void)splitView:(NSSplitView *)sender
resizeSubviewsWithOldSize:(NSSize)oldSize
{
 NSView *leftView = [[sender subviews] objectAtIndex:0];
 NSView *rightView = [[sender subviews] objectAtIndex:1];

 float dividerThickness = [sender dividerThickness];

 NSRect splitViewFrame = [sender frame];
 NSRect leftFrame = [leftView frame];
 NSRect rightFrame = [rightView frame];

        int     differenceInWidth  = splitViewFrame.size.width - oldSize.width;

 leftFrame.size.height = newFrame.size.height;
 leftFrame.origin = newFrame.origin;

        if (differenceInWidth < 0)
        {
                rightFrame.size.width += differenceInWidth;
        }
        else if (differenceInWidth > 0)
        {
                rightFrame.size.width += differenceInWidth;
        }

 rightFrame.size.width = splitViewFrame.size.width - leftFrame.size.width -
dividerThickness;
 rightFrame.size.height = newFrame.size.height;
 rightFrame.origin.x = newFrame.origin.x + leftFrame.size.width +
dividerThickness;

 [leftView setFrame:leftFrame];
 [rightView setFrame:rightFrame];

        [sender adjustSubviews];