On Jul 20, 2009, at 1:35 AM, WT wrote:

I'm trying to reuse (with some modifications) UITableViewCellStyleSubtitle cells, which have two left-aligned labels. I want to have both labels and add a right-aligned text field. All three views must be as wide as roughly half the available content view width.

In order to do what you want you must subclass UITableViewCell and override layoutSubviews to do your layout. What is happening is your adding and moving around views before this layout has occurred, and then the default layout mechanism is resetting them. Your layoutSubviews override should call [super layoutSubviews] first.

--
David Duncan
Apple DTS Animation and Printing