On Aug 27, 2009, at 9:18 PM, Rick C. wrote:
hello,

my apologies if this is a bit off-topic, but once an app is done does anyone have a recommendation on how to go about setting up a registration code system for the created app. i guess it needs some programming in partner with some scripting on the web side. maybe a 3rd parth service? with so many developers in here with much more experience than myself i thought someone could point me in the right direction on coding/preparing an app to be sold. thank you very much,

Yep, off topic for this list. But software registration options have been discussed on the macsb mailing list, which is a great place to talk with developers other developers who sell their own Mac apps:

HTH,
-nvw