Hi,

without knowing how you add objects to the ArrayController - and when, and without knowing what and how is bound exactly - guessing is most that can be done.

It seems the bindings are okay from the beginning, but the changes to the ArrayControllers content are only observed when the sortOrder is changed. Maybe you need only a single [NSArrayController rearrangeObjects] call or similar.

Volker