On 16/10/2009, at 1:42 PM, Symadept wrote:

Can anybody put some light on this.

Well, it might help if you format your email so it's readable to some extent. I took one look at it and passed it over because I'm not going to bother unravelling the unformatted mess to find out what it is you're asking. Most people here are busy and probably thought something similar.

--Graham