Hi,
Can anyone help me how to achieve playback immediately the recorded voice
and shall be able to stop them simultaneously. I am following the
AQRecord/Play of the AudioQueueTools of CoreAudio Samples. But unable to
reach to the target. I am putting more effort on it to converge what exactly
I can do.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Symadept