Yes, the coreaudio list:

You can find the listing of available lists on

Le 16 oct. 2009 à 04:41, Symadept a écrit :

Hi Jean,

Thank you very much for your response. Similarly Cocoa dev do we have any Macos Dev forums where I can ask this kind of questions. And I am working on AQRecord/Play. But still I haven't figured it out how to make it immediately.

Regards
Mustafa