Hi all,

I am still having the mysterious error of "Internal Error 500" message returned from stringWithContentsOfURL.

I am using stringWithContentsOfURL to call a php script that add an entry to MySQL database.

My ISP claims that they have removed all security restrictions on my php script. Aside from continue to press my ISP's tech support, I have to look for alternatives...

Is there an alternative to stringWithContentsOfURL in Cocoa that I can try?

Thank you in advance...

James