Hi all,

My app's UI was swapping views into a NSBox (a la Hillegass's book). Now I
decided to replace the NSBox with a NSScrollView. No big difference there. I
only made three changes: In IB, I got rid of the NSBox and dropped a
NSScrollView in its place. In my document controller class, I modified the
IBOutlet, which I call everChangingView, to point to a NSScrollView instead of
a NSBox. Finally, in the method that swaps the view, I call [everChangingView
setDocumentView:v] instead of [everChangingView setContentView:v].

The views do swap into the NSScrollView as they should.

Unfortunately each time I swap a view, the vertical scrollbar goes all the way
to the bottom, meaning that I have to manually scroll back up to bring the view
into view.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks,
Soong