On Nov 12, 2009, at 11:04 AM, Matt Neuburg wrote:

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:08:20 +0000 (UTC), kentoz...@comcast.net said:
I'm using NSXMLParser to parse XML output from Microsoft Word and am finding
that if a string contains a single quote, the parser is only giving me the part of the string from the single quote onward. For example given the following
string:

"The topic of Jim's discussion was on the yeti crab"

But that isn't XML. Can you give an example using XML? That would make it
possible for others to reproduce and consider the actual problem. m.

Someone else answered the question off list. I was replacing the found chars rather than appending it