Hello,

I'm sampling an iPhone app to detect any bottlenecks in performance.
Interesting thing is that, from the first use of an NSURLConnection the
following method will appear on Instruments:

+[NSURLConnection(NSURLConnectionReallyInternal) _resourceLoadLoop:]

And it's constantly running, even when the app is stopped (screenshot:
http://1wwj.sl.pt).

I'm guessing that when using a NSURLConnection the framework spawns a new
thread and creates a runloop for it, this runloop just like the runloop on the
main thread is constantly running even when I'm no longer using any
NSURLConnection.

Is my guess correct? Does this have any effect performance wise?

Regards,