Hey all. I'm trying to figure out how to use an HTML form in a cocoa application.

The situation is that I need to be able to read files that contain an HTML page with an HTML form in it. I then need to somehow present this form to the user (in my cocoa app) and let them fill it out. These forms have input fields on them but no submit buttons. So, in my cocoa app I need to be able to grab the data the user fills in on the form. These HTML form files will be on the local computer. No web access is involved here. These forms will basically be to allow people to extend my application.

At first I thought I'd read the HTML form file and convert it to a cocoa form but that doesn't seem very feasible. I then tried throwing a webview on my window and present the HTML form that way. This works fine but I am unable to figure out how to access the form data after the user fills it in (as the form is not being submitted). I tried using DOM to get to the data but it only seems to access the form without the user data.

So, if anyone has a solution for this or ideas I can try, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mark