On Oct 27, 2009, at 10:44 PM, Scott Anguish wrote:
> There should be a tech note shortly that describes these capabilities.

Is this the one?
http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/releasenotes/DriversKernelHardware/RN-MagicMouse/index.html
It doesn't mention NSTouch, so I'm hoping there's more detail coming later. I'm
surprised no one has t

I spent some time at a kind Apple reseller trying to test one myself, but
completely missed the need for -[NSView setAcceptsTouchEvents:] and might have
gotten a false negative. Like the OP, I would also be very grateful for
information about the Magic Mouse's NSTouch capabilities before I make that
investment. All my searching yields is mixed reports.

thanks,
-natevw