Hello to the list !

I'm wondering if anyone here ever came across of Cocoa or Objective-C implementations of VDCP and MOS protocols ? Google shows no results that would give me any references and examples about how could (should) this be done.
I guess that nobody tried to make an open source version yet.
There are companies that have their proprietary implementations but ...
So, I would very much appreciate if anyone have any kind of documentation (beside official MOS protocol from their website), references (websites), examples or anything that could help me learning how to implement these protocols in my Cocoa application.
Thanks in advance.
Bye

Mario Kušnjer
mario.kusn...@sb.t-com.hr