Hello!

Thanks in advance, I know this is a lot to ask. I am working on a framework
of custom classes for my own personal use, and it was going very well until
I started to work on the Interface Builder plugin part. Download the
non-working code here <http://c.zcr.me/7aBcU>. I have think that I have done
everything necessary to make my plugin work so far (I know I haven't
programmed the backend of the inspector palette, but that shouldn't prevent
it from working. I would really appreciate it if someone could look at the
code and see what is causing my problems, as I am completely stumped. The
problem right now is that when I hit Build and Go in XCode, IB launches but
never gets past the "bouncing" stage. It freezes up and doesn't continue.
When I try to load the plugin normally, it gives me this
alert<http://c.zcr.me/7aE2E>.
I searched about that error, and the only people online that talk about it
are people that messed up the linking of the framework, and in all of their
cases, the plugin worked fine thru XCode.

Again, thank you for any help you can provide, I know this isn't convenient.

Sincerely,
Carter Allen