Shiny.

I really like the rectangle that appears when you hold shift so you know what will be selected next when you press an arrow key. Can you turn off snap-to-grid? Also, there is a serious spike in memory usage as the test app starts up. It releases most of that memory, but it's still disconcerting to watch multiple-hundred megabytes of RAM disappear for 10 seconds or so.

-Daniel

Daniel DeCovnick
danhd...@mac.com