On 2010.02.19, at 11:43, Jack Carbaugh wrote:

tell your NSScrollView to setAutoHidesScrollers:yes

This should hide the scrollbars until needed.
http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/DOCUMENTATION/Cocoa/Reference/ApplicationKit/Classes/NSScrollView_Class/Reference/Reference.html

That's one of the solutions. But then I could also remove headerView and evade the problem in the first place. What would be solution if I want to have vertical scroller visible ? I'm thinking more in the way of somehow recalculating contentView area before it gets send to the NSClipView to be displayed.
Correct ? Wrong?
Thanks for suggestions.

Mario Kušnjer
mario.kusn...@sb.t-com.hr