Well they may have done it with a private API for CoreImage if that exists (not
sure). THey may have done it with OpenGL. They may have taken their CoreImage
code on desktop and ported a part of it to iBooks and used that.

For you, most likely the best way to do it is using OpenGL.

On Apr 6, 2010, at 10:56 AM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> So, no other response from the regular crowd of "resident experts" on how
> Apple engineers did this?
>
> -Laurent.
> --
> Laurent Daudelin
> AIM/iChat/Skype:LaurentDaudelin
> http://nemesys.dyndns.org
> Logiciels Nemesys Software
> laurent.daude...@gmail.com
> Photo Gallery Store:
> http://laurentdaudelin.shutterbugstorefront.com/g/galleries
>
> On Apr 5, 2010, at 18:32, Alex Kac wrote:
>
>> Except CIFilter doesn't exist on the iPad in a public SDK setting.

>>> It's that easy?
>>>
>>> -Laurent.

> This email sent to a...@webis.net

Alex Kac - President and Founder
Web Information Solutions, Inc.

"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and
the pessimist fears this is true."
-- James Clabell