Hello everyone,

Thanks everyone that have responded. There are quite a few interesting options,
some of which I didn't know. It looks like A.M. suggestion is the most
interesting in my case, since I can create my own function and #define it as
NSLog (that is, assuming there are no symbol conflicts!)

Again, thanks for the help,

-- Tito