On Aug 25, 2010, at 4:57 AM, Eric Giguere wrote:

> The problem is that when I start the application with the Pad upside down,
> the splash view does not get auto-rotated even though my main view behind it
> is always showing with the right orientation.

Thats because the view controller managing your view only supports Portrait
orientation (because you didn't subclass UIViewController to do otherwise). You
need to create a UIViewController subclass to do this that supports all
orientations. Assuming your view doesn't require complex layout or image
changes (i.e. supporting the portrait and landscape default pngs) it should
just work from there.
--
David Duncan