Hi All,

I have successfully bound most of the columns of my table to the contents of an
arraycontroller but I have one column that needs to be treated differently.

I would like the column to just display the row number of the item in the table
(ie 1,2,3 etc.). Is it possible to do this by binding to something or do I need
to do this in code?

thanks and cheers!

Peter Zegelin
http://www.fracturedsoftware.com
Rondo - MIDI for your mac
MacSimAVR - AVR microcontroller simulator for OS X