Hello,

I have been writing a Framework which is tested by a few unit tests. While I
try to exercise the API as much as possible, I know for sure I'm not covering
everything. I also don't have a good idea where the performance bottlenecks
are. Therefore, I'd like to do two things: run gcov and Shark.

Questions:

1) How would I run gcov on a framework? Could I gather the stats between start
and finish when running the unit tests?
2) How can I analyze the performance bottlenecks with Shark? Could I also do
that when running the unit tests?

I imagine that if I was certain each call was tested properly and I could
sample each of the tests, then I would have a pretty good idea where the issues
are lingering. I've read Apple's docs on the subject, but there is little or
nothing said about frameworks.

Any ideas or pointers?

Thanks in advance,

-- Tito