On Apr 20, 2011, at 8:07 AM, Bhatnagar, Arvin wrote:

> The code below, when compiled w/ Xcode 3.2 does not display the layer…but,
> with Xcode 4 it works just fine?
>
> I have no idea why this is the case.

I'm not certain what would cause this unfortunately. The only possibility I can
think of is that you are using different compilers that are optimizing
differently *and* that you are using Garbage Collection (which you allude to
when you set various values to nil). But if you aren't using GC, then I have no
idea (and setting the values to nil has no effect either).
--
David Duncan