On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Daniel Luis dos Santos
<daniel.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My problem is that I need to load the same NIB from two different classes, so
> the owner is different according to which class I load it from.
> Is there another way to do it without the file's owner ? Subclassing the
> controller ?

One way would be to declare a common superclass, of which both owner
classes are subclasses, that implements the outlets & actions that are
connected in the .xib. Each subclass can then override the actions as
needed. In IB (or Xcode 4, as the case may be), just define the
"file's owner" in the .xib as the parent class.

sherm--

--
Cocoa programming in Perl:
http://camelbones.sourceforge.net