On May 10, 2012, at 2:06 AM, Motti Shneor wrote:

> does anybody know how to regain focus on an NSPopover after it lost user
> focus? (after another window becomes key and main) I could not do it. The
> only way I found was to close/delete the NSPopover and recreate it. Seems bad
> solution to me.

Just a guess here, but what happens if you call -[NSWindow makeFirstResponder:]
on the window containing the view to which the popover is attached, passing one
of the NSResponders from your popover as the argument?

Although NSPopover has its own hidden window, it seems to hide some fairly
intimate connections to its host window.

Cheers,

Curt
Curt Clifton, PhD
Software Engineer