On Jul 11, 2012, at 5:18 AM, Vavelin Kevin <vavelinke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> - (void) imagePickerController:(UIImagePickerController *)picker
> didFinishPickingMediaWithInfo:(NSDictionary *)info
> {
>
>    UIImage *image = [info
> objectForKey:@"UIImagePickerControllerOriginalImage"];

This may not be a problem (due to particular conventions we tend to keep) but
why are you using a constant string here instead of the actual constant
provided by the framework? There is no guarantee that the value of
UIImagePickerControllerOriginalImage is the same as
@"UIImagePickerControllerOriginalImage", and if that happens to be the case
here then your image will always be nil.

--
David Duncan