On 21/09/2012, at 4:12 PM, Kyle Sluder <k...@ksluder.com> wrote:

> My gut tells me you should remove that preference and direct your users to
> Mountain Lion's General System Preferences instead.

That doesn't help with Lion users, but I take your point about what's likely to
happen. I'd prefer app-level control -- in some kinds of app full autosaving
makes complete sense to me.

> And do you *really* want to test both save paths, especially when one is just
> a convenience wrapper around the other?

I'm using just the one save path (fileWrapperOfType:error: because I'm saving
packages). What am I missing?

--
Shane Stanley <sstan...@myriad-com.com.au>
'AppleScriptObjC Explored' <www.macosxautomation.com/applescript/apps/>