Hi,

I'm in the process of localising my application, and I'm having a problem
getting some of the string resources in my code localised. In several places in
my code, I'm using this kind of structure to implement "dynamic" menu items:

    if (action == @selector(toggleInspectorPanel:)) {
        if ([(NSObject *)item isKindOfClass:[NSMenuItem class]]) {
            [(NSMenuItem *)item setTitle:([self isInspectorCollapsed] ?
              NSLocalizedString(@"Show Inspector Panel", @"Menu item to show
the Inspector panel") :
              NSLocalizedString(@"Hide Inspector Panel", @"Menu item to hide
the Inspector panel"))];
            return ![self.inspectorSplitter isAnimating];
        }

Even though both string resources exist and have been translated in my
Localized.strings files, I'm always seeing the original English text when I run
my localized application.

The exact same problem occurs with string resources that are provided to some
control in my interface (eg. e dropdown menu) through a binding:

- (NSArray *)startupModeNames
{
    return [NSArray arrayWithObjects:
            NSLocalizedString(@"Sketch Mode", @"Title for SketchBook startup
mode"),
            NSLocalizedString(@"Design Mode", @"Title for SketchBook startup
mode"),
            NSLocalizedString(@"SketchBook Mode", @"Title for SketchBook
startup mode"),
            nil];
}

Here also, I'm only seeing the original English text instead of the localized
version that's available in the Localized.strings file.

All the other string recources in my code get translated correctly.
Could anyone please help me find out what it is I'm missing here?

Many thanks,

--
Luc Van Bogaert