Hi Keary,

Yah, I wasn't sure how to describe it :)

Either way, I think I figured it out, and there is a bit more to it.

First of all, yah if you resize the table less than where that bar is, then
resize it back to where you want it, it goes away.

The second step is to click on the Table Column and make sure resize is set to
"Autoresizes with Table"

The third step is to click on the Size Inspector for the Table Column and make
sure the maximum is set to something outrageous… 100000?

The fourth step is to disable horizontal scrolling (optional, not really
necessary).

Finally, what was really throwing me off, after doing all of this, I have my
scroll bars to always show. So there was always about a 18-20px deadspace
section above my vertical scroll bar. Once I changed my configuration to "Show
Scroll bars: When Scrolling", everything was solved.

Thanks for the feedback!

- Cody