On 24/01/2013, at 1:30 PM, Nick Rogers <roger...@mac.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was updating a few textfields from my sheetDidEnd:…. method.
> Just wondering if that was causing the crash (UI related error in main
> thread).

If written correctly, the sheetDidEnd method is free to access stuff still in
the sheet. In fact, it often has to to ensure any last minute entries in fields
are committed - I usually start my sheetDidEnd methods with [sheet
makeFirstResponder:sheet] to force a focused text field to push its content to
its action method.

sheetDidEnd methods also often call their delegates, and the delegate must be
able to assume it can access anything (public) in the sheet.

So whatever your problem is, it's not that. Show your code.

--Graham