Hello,

I am working on a security-related Mac app and I need to know the way to turn
off the ability to screen shot or capture the contents of the app's window. It
would appear that setting the sharing type on the main window (which covers the
entire screen) to none doesn't completely do it. It appears that Shift-Cmd-3
still performs a screen shot. I've already tried capturing keystrokes and it
appears these system-level hot-key combinations aren't able to be cleanly
intercepted. More than that, I would think this is overkill -- I would think
there would be a simple way to turn off the ability for outside sources to grab
contents of an app.

How can I turn this off?

Thanks,

Brad