Outline View on right has a text field followed by a button near the right
edge.  Button strut is set on right.  Initial layout is ok.  Once any row is
expanded, buttons get pushed to the right by row indentation.  The only way
to get it right is to expand width of containing window, then resize back to
original.  We do (in an NSOutlineView subclass) intercept the row expansion
to reload data, which is necessary to re-compute line numbers in left
column.  This appears to be a framework bug, which we plan to file.  This is
quite disconcerting because we hope to also use this same view in a
non-resizable panel of another view. Since we are reloading data anyway, is
there any way to force a re-layout of the table views, which apparently does
happen when the window is resized?