On 6/12/2013 6:51 PM, James Walker wrote:
In Lion 10.7.4, if the General preference pane has set "Show scroll
bars" to "Automatically based on input device", then when my window
appears I see the following mess in the log.  The other two preference
alternatives don't cause this.  Any idea what's going on?  (The input
device is a mouse, by the way.)

Never mind, I found the problem.  It was code equivalent to

[[NSScrollView new] initWithFrame: someRect]

thus initializing the object twice.

--
  James W. Walker, Innoventive Software LLC
  <http://www.frameforge3d.com/>