On Jul 3, 2013, at 10:23 AM, Chris Paveglio <[email protected]> wrote:

> For example, here's a function I will need to replace, where could I find any 
> of the same calls or another function to replace OSStatus?

This is an event handler — I’m not sure what it’s doing, but it’s certainly 
going to have to be done completely differently in a Cocoa app, because AppKit 
is doing this kind of low-level event handling internally.

It looks like this is getting a parameter named “kEventParamSystemUIMode” from 
the event and passing its value to [controller modeDidChange:]. You could start 
by looking up that this parameter means, and then see what the Cocoa equivalent 
is.

—Jens

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature

_______________________________________________

Cocoa-dev mailing list ([email protected])

Please do not post admin requests or moderator comments to the list.
Contact the moderators at cocoa-dev-admins(at)lists.apple.com

Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/cocoa-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

This email sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to