Is there some reason why some classes, such as NSTextView, don¹t declare
IBAction in their actions?  I¹ve taken to re-declaring such in subclasses,
which works, but results in compiler warnings about unimplemented methods.
Without that, you can¹t connect, say, a menu, in IB.  You can use a binding,
but if you want the ³sender² parameter, you are SOL.  Am I missing
something?