Hi,

Using the cap approach sounds good, but it's way to much work for these 5 apps
I have to modify. It's all a bit mute now anyway. since I've just come out of a
meeting and, because of all this Button nonsense (as well as other UI issues)
we are not going to support iOS 7 for these Apps for a while if ever. They work
find on iOS 6 and the Users won't be upgrading their pads to iOS 7, so it
really doesn't matter. I'm pleased because I was dreading having to change a
*lot* of "Button" code just to get back what we already had a few days ago
under iOS 6!

Thanks a lot for everyone's time and at least I know how to do it now if we
ever need to.

All the Best
Dave