Hi,

I've been asked to implement a View that contains three horizontal Scroll
Views. Each scroll view contains a number of image views with a fixed height
but variable width. There is a gap between each image in the a scroll view and
a gap between each of the three Scroll views. The idea is that when one scroll
view is scrolled by the user, the other two scroll with it but at a different
rate. Think of the effect as looking like a wall made of different sized bricks:

Top Scroll View:                AAAAA  BBB  CCCCCC DDDD EEEEE

Middle Scroll View:     FFFFFFFF  GG HHHH IIIII JJJJJ LLLLL

Bottom Scroll View:     MMM NNNNN OOO PPPP QQQQ RRR

Where AAAA, BBBB etc. are images in the Scroll Views.

When the User scrolls the top view, the middle and bottom views should scroll
too by a different amount.

I've got this working but I'm not that happy with it, since it stutters and
also I'm getting feedback because one Scroll View update another, which in turn
updates the original scroll view. Basically, in the scrollViewDidScroll, I pass
the contentOffset to the other two Scroll Views. I think that if I added some
state info and did checking I could get it to work as required using this
method, but I'm not sure that it is the best way to do it?

All the Best
Dave