On Oct 4, 2013, at 12:30:51, Kyle Sluder <k...@ksluder.com>
 wrote:

> Given the volume and specificity of your questions, and the apparent speed
> with which you expect answers from this volunteer community, have you
> considered purchasing a DTS incident? Unlike this mailing list, DTS incidents
> come with a guaranteed response.

I don't *expect* quick answers, but since there's no way of knowing how many
people have looked at my question, and given the volume of other messages that
have come through recently, I was simply asking again in case my previous
message was missed, or in case any people who might know the answer simply
didn't have time to read messages from this list yesterday. I'm full aware of
what a DTS incident is. No need to be condescending. Also, most Apple mailing
list responses come *much* quicker than DTS responses, in my 18-year experience
as an Apple developer.

--
Steve Mills
office: 952-818-3871