Sorry, I just noticed the link in the original question that contains the
answer I was referring to.

Now I'm curious to know if that doesn't work on the desktop or if you need
to describe more than those simple two lines for other types of
content/child views. I'm sure the UIImageView I am using can determine its
own intrinsic size.

-Luther