This is not new - it existed since iPhone OS 1.0. However by saying “can load
dynamic libraries” does not mean you can actually use it in production code.
Apple does not allow any dynamic libraries exist in App Store packages (“Nobody
but Apple can put dynamic libraries onto iOS device") so the dynamic library
support is pretty much restricted to jailbreak community. Multiple jailbreaks
and jailbreak packages used this ability.