Is there a way autolayout can be told to proportionally divide available
free space amongst a set of views?

For example (please ignore the actual 'VFL' and consider the following
horizontal layout string as pseudo code):

    H:|-[FirstName]-[LastName]-[SocialSecurity]-[Birthday]-[Age]-|

Assume that each control hugs its own content tightly and that in the
simple case, the initial display ends up requiring only 50% of the
available parent view width.

Can I set up the constraints so that the remaining space is divided up
according to some user-defined relative weighting mechanism? IE: I want the
FirstName and LastName textfields to grow - receiving 20% each of the
remaining space with the Birthday button then getting the final extra 10%?

Using resistance and hugging properties, I know how to make 1 control
receive all the extra space  ... but I don't know how to balance free space
across several controls.