On Dec 18, 2013, at 3:33 PM, Todd Heberlein <todd_heberl...@mac.com> wrote:

> I am having troubles with the Archive step for a Cocoa program containing a
> command line helper app. The archive keeps coming up with "Generic Xcode
> Archive", and clicking "Validate" generates the message:
>
> “combo6” does not contain a single–bundle application or contains multiple
> products. Please select another archive, or adjust your scheme to create a
> single–bundle application.

Let's see if I can remember this correctly off the top of my head…

Turn on Skip Installation in the tool's build settings. I think that will do
it. If you look in the archive you'll see that there's an extra copy because it
stuck in the installation path (within the archive) which messes everything up.

--
Seth Willits