Hey All,

AFAIK there is no way to find retina display modes with Quartz Display Services
right now. Why is that? Is there any workaround or different API?
Right now, if I change the Display Mode of my retina display programmatically,
I have to cache the original retina display mode in order to return to it, as
CGDisplayCopyAllDisplayModes won’t expose them to me.
Are we still waiting for a proper public API to handle these things or am I
fundamentally misunderstanding something here?

Thanks,
Matthias