On Aug 9, 2014, at 09:48 , Gerriet M. Denkmann <gerr...@mdenkmann.de> wrote:

> Are bindings supposed to work in Swift?

I haven’t played with them at all, yet, but they have to work (eventually, even
if not yet), or interoperability couldn’t work. But …

1. Don’t forget to mark your observable methods and properties as ‘dynamic’
(new in the latest beta).

Now that I think about it, though, I hate this “enhancement”. It turns
something that’s relatively simple to use (bindings or KVO) into something
that’s obscure for Cocoa newbies, and gives us one more housekeeping task to
forget, even if we’re newbies.

2. Is your class a subclass of NSObject? If not, or maybe even if so, you have
name-mangling and namespace (i.e. module name) issues to be wary of.

3. You could try getting Xcode to generate the Obj-C bridging header and see
what it says about your class from an Obj-C perspective.