On Sep 15, 2014, at 19:12 , Charles Jenkins <cejw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>        // What the heck do I do here? How to I update fw's contents?

You do the “obvious” thing — remove the existing file wrapper and create a new
one.

The clearest logic for this would be:

        If this file’s content is modified, remove any existing file wrapper.
        Then, if there’s no file wrapper, create the file data and create the
file wrapper.

So there’s no real difference between the create and the update case.