The best I could come up with was to change the build I was testing so
that on receiving SKPaymentTransactionStatePurchased I store the
transactions, replace the state with SKPaymentTransactionStateDeferred
and then

              [self performSelector:@selector(deferredPaymentQueue:)
withObject:_savedTransactions afterDelay:10.0f];

with:

             - (void)deferredPaymentQueue:(NSArray *)transactions
             {
                     [self paymentQueue:nil updatedTransactions:transactions];
             }

This at least proves that my UI behaves the right way in the event of
SKPaymentTransactionStateDeferred. It's a hack but helped me feel
somewhat better that the code worked.

Dave

--
David Brittain